Saturday, August 20, 2011

Gone Fishin'

Every weekend my husband and I have the same conversation.
"What do you want to do?"
"I dunno, what do you want to do?"
Reminds me of the movie the Jungle book when the vultures are sitting the tree saying that very thing over and over, "Hey, now don't start that again!"

I was checking out the outdoor rec website and I came upon some "self guided" day trip ideas. Click here for some awesome ideas!

I decided to head to Lago di Fimon, just south of Vicenza. It's not very far but it feels like you are way out in the country because it's up in the hills and it is beautiful. It didn't look like much of a swimming lake (lot's of stuff growing) but lot's of people were fishing. Also, there is a path that goes all the way around it (it's not a very big lake) and tons of people were biking. So if you're looking for a great place to fish or bike check it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment